Join now - be part of our community!

Paid for TV, then no stock

SOLVED
BangorVicar
Explorer

Paid for TV, then no stock

Fantastic, I bought a TV from Sony Store on Saturday, paid for it, then five minutes later it says there is no stock.

How can they take your money and leave you in limbo? I could have bought from Currys today, only difference no soundbar, but £7 cheaper.

Bit annoying. Anybody else get stitched up like this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I fully understand that you are annoyed (as I would be too).  I have raised this as an issue to Sony and they should be contacting you.  Please ensure that your contact details are correct in your profile.

Please let us know how you get on afterwards anyhow :slight_smile:

Cheers

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I fully understand that you are annoyed (as I would be too).  I have raised this as an issue to Sony and they should be contacting you.  Please ensure that your contact details are correct in your profile.

Please let us know how you get on afterwards anyhow :slight_smile:

Cheers

BangorVicar
Explorer

Thank you :wink:

BangorVicar
Explorer

Being shipped today. Thanks to all involved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent - Glad it all worked out :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Now that's what I call a first class service! Well done Quinnicus - Sony should make you head of 'Public Relations', your efficiency is a huge asset to Sony.

:wink:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think I can take credit for this one. It may have been a system error, and corrected itself.  :drink:

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

You're too modest, system error or not you were very helpful and that's what counts most here! I wish I had my own Sony contact, do they cost much! LOL!!

:laughing:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
BangorVicar
Explorer

Arrived today and................I won a PS4! Good times :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloody Hell !!!!   LOL  What good luck !

My address is.......

Congratulations by the way :clap: