Join now - be part of our community!

Product Testers

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
yotaree
Explorer

Product Testers

I am one of the product testers for Sony but have not had a single product to test ! Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to go to a specific page for it?
Any help would be appreciated.
14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @yotaree,

whatever company tasked to deliver the TV will call you once they receive the product for delivery.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again :slight_smile:

It depends on when they get the stock to send out, so it could take a few weeks.

I think you'll be notified by text a few days before the delivery is due.

Edit -sorry @IamNic, I didn't see you'd already answered.

profile.country.GB.title
yotaree
Explorer

Got an email from Sony saying they are sending the product I requested, any ideas on how long it takes v after that??

profile.country.GB.title
yotaree
Explorer

Hi Nic,

I still haven't received the product that I requested on September 25th and when I contacted them I was told that they will investigate and let me know. No timeline was given but I was advised not to write a review which seemed a bit strange. 

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @yotaree,

of course they requested to not write a review. If there was an issue with the shipping company it is unrelated to the product.

As you can see in the guidelines, the review you are expected to write is for the product alone, not about anything else.

If you write one about issues with shipping, it makes no sense. Let them investigate what went wrong and you will hear back. I am sure you will receive your TV.

- Nic