Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
garry71

Hello, ViperGRM

I bought my TV from John Lewis, and the receipt shows their stock number instead of the actual model number.

If I put the stock number into the John Lewis site, it comes up with my TV.  I've explained this to Sony in my emails.

Might be worth mentioning to Sony incase anyone's John Lewis receipts do have a stock number on it.

Cheers

Garry

michaledin

Still silence , no phone call from sony , no emails and online status still on going processing
Not good......
Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaledin  - Sony is aware of your issue of which the latest communications are "This has now been escalated to the correct department to resolve."

All I can suggest is to sit tight that little bit longer

Cheers

garry71

I've just had an update email from Sony with the following message:

"Thank you for contacting Sony support.

In reference to your case concerning the Playstation delivery, I can confirm that you will be able to receive the device shortly."

It's taken about 10 days or so for it to be sorted, so hang on in there if anyone has only recently contacted Sony.

Thanks again to Quinnicus and all the others advice on this thread.

I'll post again to let you all know when it arrives.

Cheers

Garry

michaledin

Hope we all get email like yours soon gary , thanks to sony team for sort our problem.
michael

Congratulations, glad some are getting theirs, I'm just getting ignored now.

swanny777
Explorer

Im having trouble to and came across this thread on google.   I won a PS4 and was able to track my claim progress through the prize tracking page.   I sent in my proof of purchase etc and that has been signed for.

As of a week ago I am unable to track my claim progress, I now get invalid participation code\email address!!!

I have triple checked and more my entry codes and they are correct, I have even copied and pasted them with no joy.  I have contacted Sony support and they say they are investigating. 

Let's hope we all receive what we were promised.

One thing you should double check is the email as it's case sensitive. Double check the form you need to send to Sony as I found out my email address wouldn't work as I'd used danielHatcher@email.etc to register it and I was trying to login with DanielHatcher@email.etc

The one I mean is the one you need to attach your invoice to.

ViperGRM
Explorer

Exactly a week ago I called Sony and was promised that my PS4 would be dispatched ASAP with no issues. I called today for an update as the online tracking status still showed as non compliant. I was advised the same as I was over two weeks ago; that my issue has been escalated but nothing more. I'm totally sick of this nonsense. If they can't give me a proper update later today then I'm submitting a claim with the Small Claims Court and then I'm going to contact Watchdog (UK). Sony - this is unacceptable. What you're doing is border line fraud.
Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

It's quite simply incompetence 

sony were simply not prepared for the interest in the promotion and the French company they used are incompetent to the extreme. They lie to sony and sony pass on the lies to the consumer.