Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 Headsets/Headphones

SOLVED
Alexg612
New

PS4 Headsets/Headphones

Hi there, I'm just wondering what sort of headsets can be used ont he PS4? Currently I play on an Xbox 360 (Yes I am converting over) and I used one headset purely for the microphone, and a pair of better headphones for the sound from the game. Both voice chat and sound play out of the same headphones. Would this sort of layout be available on the PS4. 

PS I have turtle beaches plugged into my controller for voice chat, and House of Marley headphones plugged in my audio slot for voice chat sound and game sound.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Alexg612 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Firstly, congratulations on switching over from the eggbox  (To all Microsoft lovers - Just kidding :smileylaugh:)

Have you checked the Playstation section of the Community here?

I'm not entirely sure as PS4 details haven't been too plentiful.

Maybe this post on the U.S. forum may help? click me

We do know the PS4 will come with a headset:

"The PS4 mono headset features a single earbud, volume control, and a clip to attach to a piece of clothing. All accessories are prototypes and are subject to change."

Have a look Here

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Alexg612 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Firstly, congratulations on switching over from the eggbox  (To all Microsoft lovers - Just kidding :smileylaugh:)

Have you checked the Playstation section of the Community here?

I'm not entirely sure as PS4 details haven't been too plentiful.

Maybe this post on the U.S. forum may help? click me

We do know the PS4 will come with a headset:

"The PS4 mono headset features a single earbud, volume control, and a clip to attach to a piece of clothing. All accessories are prototypes and are subject to change."

Have a look Here

Hope this helps.