Join now - be part of our community!

PS5 - Common Error Code - CE-118050-4

PS5 - Common Error Code - CE-118050-4

Hi,

I've literally been pulling my hair out all day on this one. I've had the PS5 since December and had zero issues with it all until a day ago.

I've got a wired connection to the Router but I've got a common error message of; CE-118050-4 with the error message of; "Can't connect to the internet. The PS5 doesn't support IPv6-only networks. Select a network that supports IPv4".

Like I said, I've had zero issues with this until yesterday and there hasn't been a software update or anything as I am all up to date with all downloads on the console. Online was working fine yesterday, turned it on this morning and this is the issue that I've faced all day. I've spoken to my internet provider and there's no issue on that end, so this is on the PS5 end.

I've tried getting in contact with the customer service team at Sony, but that was an impossible task! Has anybody faced anything similar? If so, what have you done to overcome this?

Any tips massively appreciated!! 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

This is the Community for Sony Electronics and Mobiles. For Sony PlayStation support I would advise getting in touch with the PS team via their self support here or on Twitter @AskPS_UK.

Cheers,

Sean