Join now - be part of our community!

Scam for PlayStation costumers

Scam for PlayStation costumers

Hello, I was searching on the web for a game I wanted to buy for my PS4 (psn has absolutely crazy prices compared to normal stores) when I ended up on this website [edited by moderator to remove link] Now, these people sell to you “video games” on a digital format for cheap prices, basically after reading on their website I discovered that they actually sell you a psn account in which you have access for downloading the game you bought. However, you are then obligated to set that account as primary account on your console (otherwise you can’t play), after download you can’t access that account anymore (meaning that you will not be able to delete the game ever). I then loose at this website for reviews [edited by moderator to remove link] and I was absolutely shocked on how these people are allowed to operate and scam people in this way, thus, I wanted to report it to Sony. Look at the negative reviews and the amount of poor people scammed. Sony, how is this possible? How can this be allowed? I think you should have control and copyrights on this, how can people, in 2020, still be able to sell psn 4 accounts and scam in such a way? Please help me, and the community, understanding how this is possible. Mostly, can you please do something about it? It’s frustrating to see these things happening.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Fattorello90,

You'll need to post about this over on the PlayStation UK Forum.

Thanks,

Pascale_F