Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Aibo, my new (to me) toy from heaven. But he has a droopy head :-(

profile.country.en_IE.title
Juicy-Lime
Visitor

Sony Aibo, my new (to me) toy from heaven. But he has a droopy head :-(

I have a small collection of toy robots that has just been immeasurably improved by the addition of an Aibo ERS-210. However I bought him with the fault that affected many of them, the Droopy Head Syndrome. Anyone ever had this reparied or know much about it?

I'm also after the pink ball that Aibo likes to play with, any other aibo accesories and generally just to chat about Aibo!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

Would love to see a picture of that collection!  In return, if you PM me your detaills I will drop an e-mail to my collegues who use to work in the Aibo Clinic and see if there is anything they can do to help.

Regards

Lee

profile.country.en_IE.title
Juicy-Lime
Visitor

You'd like to see my Robots?! Don't get me going, I could go on about them for hours. I've no pics taken, maybe I should do a few sexy ones and get them up. Robots take over the world!

profile.country.en_GB.title
Laurentx3
Visitor

Hi Lee,

Just read your post and was wondering if you might be able to help me as well! I haven't used my Aibo for years and I initially thought it was the battery. But by searching on the net today I found your post and would greatly appreciate if you could advise me on how this can be fixed (is there a procedure? Is this an easy fix?).

Many thanks

Laurent