Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cashback

Staggie
New

Sony Cashback

Folks, on Saturday I purchased a Sony A6000 camera from Jessops. Since then, several varied attempts to claim the due cashback on the Sony website have been unsuccessful. The following message is highlighted as the reason the claim is not being accepted:

Please check the following error(s):

• Invalid file(s). Only pdf,png and jpg files are accepted and file names can only contain a dot just before the extension. Please upload file(s) again.
  • Invalid file(s). Only pdf,png and jpg files are accepted and file names can only contain a dot just before the extension. Please upload file(s) again.

As required, I attached photographs of the cash register sale receipt and the serial no on the camera both in png and jpg formats but thus far no joy and only receipt of "error" notifications.

Can somebody help and actually tell me how I can rectify this problem of "Invalid files."

Many Thanks

Derek

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Staggie and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I have escalated this for you to website Support

in case its a glitch after the recent site update.

Hold tight and they / me will get back to you in the next day or two :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Staggie,

We've checked for updates on our end, and it seems that the claim form is up and running with no issues, so this looks like an individual case.

Could you please try to fill in the claim form using different browsers and/or devices if possible, as this resolves the issue in a lot of cases?

The necessary documents should be either in PDF format or pictures in PNG or JPG formats, and the size should not exceed 2 MB to ensure the files will be uploaded successfully. Also, please remember to rename the files as per the instructions provided in the error message.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, could you please send us a few screenshots so we can proceed with further escalation on our end?

Thanks,

Owen