Join now - be part of our community!

Sony's online and customer services are appalling

Sony's online and customer services are appalling

I have been trying for over 3 now to find out the status of my order.

I NO LONGER EVER WANT ANTHING TO DO WITH SONY

Sony's inability to complete their end of a sale exacerbated by a neglectful and flippant attitude to my queries is the epitome of bad customer services.

I will never again deal with, or recommend anyone to deal, with Sony, and I will spread the word of my experience as far as I can and by every means possible.

4 REPLIES 4

Yup, they are the worst company ive ever dealt with.

I've been waiting 6 months for a new charger for my Vita and not even the consumer services or the head of customer services have replied to emails or letters.

Disgusting.

I am potentially looking at getting as many people as possible together to raise a case against Sony if they do not sort my issues soon.

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi there positivetension,

Please try posting on the PlayStation forum here. Have you tried contacting PlayStation Support for an update? (on 0203 538 2665 or by emailing help@uk.playstation.com)

Thanks,

Pascale_F

Yes,

Endless times over the past 6 months. I have times and dates and who I spoke to. I even tried phoning and emailing Andy Barker who is the supposed customer services manager and he hasn't even bothers to reply to any of my emails or voicemails.

They just don't care.
mawebli
Explorer

I agree they are pretty poor.

I returned an in warranty reader to them and have just been told there was physical damage inside (i.e. a broken connection or joint) and that as such that was not  a manufacturing issue (i.e. they make all their products so perfectly that any broken connections etc. are the result of the customer using it a frisbee not a failure under reasonable use.

as a result they will not honour the warranty but are charging me £28 fee for them to tell me they will not repair an in warranty item!!

Not going to buy Sony again.