Join now - be part of our community!

sony sponsorship

nimcleo51
New

sony sponsorship

Sony say they are proud to sponsor FIFA. The Sunday Times have proven that FIFA is a corrupt organisation. Why should I buy products from a Company that are proud to support corruption? 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You could say the same thing to all the other major sponsors.  But the FACT is, that Sony was the first one of the sponsors who "called for a thorough investigation into allegations of corruption during the bidding process"

Source : BBC - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-27752753

This type of pro-active action should be commended.

However, If you are talking about not purchasing products based on 'suspect practises' - In 2012 Apple used tax avoidance measured to avoid paying any corporation tax at all.  I could go on...?

Cheers

David_xg
New

Hello Sony!
I have a dream to have the opportunity to could go out and record all the fun stuff that i do. The reason that i want a sponsorship with you, is that i LOVE making short videos, but i dont have any camera to do that with 😞 I have reacently shut down my youtube channel to make a new one. I dont have any videos yet, no subscribers yet or anything yet. The reason for that, is that i want a fresh start, so if you could sponsor me it would mean a lot for me, and i could make great videos :slight_smile: I have heard a lot of good things about the Action cameras you make, but i dont have money for one. My biggest dream is to make videos like Devinsupertramp, Corridor Digital, ScottDW or just Anything. I want to make videos about moutain biking, swiming outside, roadtrips, when i visit other countries and much more. Just if you sponsor me with a little thing i would be very happy! :grin: i dont know if you only sponsor cameras or if you also sponsor equipment. But if if sponsor me a camera, i would not bother if i should buy the equipment myself. I really hope that you would consider a sponsorship with me :slight_smile:
Bye! :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @David_xg and welcome to the Community!

Its very unlikely Sony will read your post on this forum,

perhaps you'd be better writing to them at head office. :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jumpsuit - do you think Sony would sponsor me a PS4¿ Its all about dem gamez

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL

I'm currently writing to Aston Martin and Stringfellows.

Its worth a go?