Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Good call Quatrium

Forgot to do 'an about me intro'

I am somewhat of a old -hack (well middle-aged anyway) My field is ancient Sumerian cuneiform and culture (spent 25 years becoming proficient at it=hence the NIC) was famous once for my transliteration of the SUH-LU ceremony and currently I have a deep interest in technology also

So with the above in mind I became interested in Tech and for a long time was known as ONE of the Uk's more Crazy 'overclockers' (overclocking a 1.8 gz core 2 duo to 3.945 on DICE) I was also luckily enough to win the Universal ABIT UK Overclocking Championship and second for gigabyte 2010. Was one of the few overclockers that helped to design the motherboard layout for the ABIT IP35 PRO and later worked for DFI LANPARTY and helped with the P45 T3RS, X48 T2Rb+x 57 DK, AND UT and the P55DK  I have worked with famous tech companies such as: ABIT, DFI Lanparty, Innovation COOLING (IC Diamond) and Lamptron.

Have been into Sony since the year 1980 when their moniker was "Its a Sony" and currently own the ultra rare Sony Erikson Pureness x5, ARC S, Xperia S, Z5 Premium, Sony XA, XA2, XZP,XZ3 and the Xperia 1. I currently run a small Youtube channel Sony Xperia Tech reviews and currently learning Sony VEGAS pro.

Currently a proud father with two daughters named, Inanna and Ishtar-Astartegilgaoc.jpg

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
profile.country.GB.title
erki_s
Explorer

Hello Quester!

profile.country.GB.title
AlphaDark
New

Well after being a Nikon shooter for almost 40 years, I have now moved to an a7. Can't believe how impressed I am. Just wanted to say hi from the UK. Looking forward to spending time in the forums and of course playing with the camera.

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
stwrigh6412
Explorer

Not a lot to photograph atm !

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

It’s been a while but as I was passing by and thought I’d say hello..