Join now - be part of our community!

Who to contact about cashback payment???

cherylswan83

Who to contact about cashback payment???

I haven't received my £50 cashback for a lens I have bought. I provided the invoice and have received email stating they would pay it into my account within 5 days, but that was a month a go now. Getting hold of anyone to ask about this is a complete nightmare. I'm starting to feel a little ripped off...

Any help?

23 REPLIES 23
cherylswan83

Well there we have it, Sony are refusing to give me my money. Claiming they have a receipt to say they paid it in August even though I have bank statements to prove otherwise. You have definitely lost a customer here today and I strongly urge anyone who sees a cashback offer to never bother going for it. If they hadnt dragged this on for months I'd return the lens. 

Totally disgusted with Sony.  I expected more from a large company like yours. I will be reporting you to trading standards and watchdog  and I won't be buying any products from you again and will urge ny family to do the same. 

Hi, 

i had an email on the 29th December to say i would have my cash back within 5 days yet I still haven’t. Can anyone help? 

16414038 My case number 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @jodieblondeshot.com and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Once a cashback claim has been accepted it has always taken up to 28 days

for the customer to receive their cachback.

Can you paste the email here just so we can check it?

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
jprvm0261
Explorer

I have a problem about the cashback as I have just received an email saying the picture I took of the serial number on the bottom of the camera does not mach the serial number of the registered camera. I have just checked again and the serial number matches perfectly. I think whoever checked it has used the serial number of the lens which is obviously different to the body (note in the photo I sent you can see both serial numbers). The is a link in the email to resubmit but when you select it goes to the sony website then shows "oops something went wrong there please try again later". Obviously I looked for a number call but have seen all the problems people are having making contact. So what to do next, surely someone from Sony can check the picture again and see the serial number on the camera matches the registered one. Looking for help