Join now - be part of our community!

why ?

profile.country.NL.title
Richarvarga
New

why ?

Make a percussion video editor for android. With sound filter, at least base. You can slow down on the go, adjust the sound, you know, you can even edit a music video with it. in recent years, everything has become such *****. don't be ***** please! If someone is videotaping their cell phone, they don't have the money for a bunch of expensive stuff due to some music and memory. But a good app shouldn't have a laptop. Or a notebook. The recorder is good, but why not a player? Why is the stupid google translator where I can write so narrow? My eyes hurt. It's a *****, I know I need to make a profit. And I think it’s worth the price, but I’m starting to worry that I just threw my money away. Another disappointment. ***** SONY. I'll turn you a letter of praise, my head will just faint. But even if I'm a little tense, my eyes are too. Even now. I also considered the 601 records of the alcstel ot 10 years ago more than that. It cost about 40 euros. I had a loyal friend for two years, I cooked it in the stew because I fell asleep drunk! My friend took it out in the morning and it was turned on, it just spilled fat from it when it warmed up .I used it for weeks. At that time there was terror in Hungary, people had no money. My job was 4. So . I respect the culture of the Japanese and their working methods in particular. I almost worked in a Japanese-owned factory, but I’m a dreamer, I couldn’t stand a tape job. But I did the course. I love their precision, their efficient, yet relatively humane working methods.

Because of these, I trusted sony, but not anymore. Don't you have dreamers? Cool logo with lots of little little ***** that suggests demanding work awaits if I click on it, but I can't edit the video properly? You know better than that! Or I'm here if you don't, but I don't say more ***** for free! My good tips for easier handling can be sony appal bezni video. or do you not have the right technology? Oh cramped my hands my eyes my head. Sorry for my rudeness, but I can't stand being disappointed!

0 REPLIES 0