Join now - be part of our community!

bluetooth issue with sony mex-n5200bt

profile.country.AZ.title
Feriii
New

bluetooth issue with sony mex-n5200bt

Hello,

I have some issue with the Sony MEX-N5200BT. We experienced that if you join to the car hifi with 2 phones with bluetooth (this is the device's big benefit, that it can handle 2 phones in one time), its working fine when the phones are near the device. The problems starting when one of the phones are not in working range.

The audio starting to working, but for a minute its playing staccato (playing 2 sec than 2 sec not, than playing again). Its wery disturbing. We tried it with more telephones from samsung to xiaomi, and with every phones it have the problem. When you unpair one of the phones this problem gone. The device have the latest firmware, i refreshed it, when i saw that the new firmware have bluetooth problem solving, but this problem is persist. Have somebody any idea how can we solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you tried a factory reset?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.AZ.title
Feriii
New

Hello yes i tried everything, factory reset, firmware update reset again, there is no changing. I read some other users in other regios, who faces with that problem too. So i think its not just my device's problem.