Join now - be part of our community!

CMT-MX750NI vTuner issues...?

dawiseguy
New

CMT-MX750NI vTuner issues...?

Hi. Seen a few much older posts which start to relate to this problem but didn't go anywhere so I thought I would start one afresh, getting right to my problem.

I recently bought a Sony CMT-MX750NI stereo system which of course uses vTuner to connect to internet radio stations. We have had a wifi radio (Logik) for many years to listen to a Polish station (Polskie Radio Trojka) which connects immediately every time, yet when we try to connect with the Sony, it often comes up with "Can't play". If we go through the Music Services option and choose vTuner, and then go through the country list to Poland and then scroll through to the station, it can connect, but as soon as we switch off the stereo, it will not connect through the preset channel. Searching manually is problematic as it takes a long time - can anyone advise as to what the problem might be? I found  the station listed on the vTuner site, which shows it is a WMA stream, which I believe should be fine? I emailed vTuner and am still awaiting a response (if I will actually get one), I can connect to other Polish stations (along with those from other countries) so I don't understand exactly what the problem is. 

Thanks,

Jon

0 REPLIES 0