Join now - be part of our community!

CMT-SBT100 / SBT100B - what's the difference?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mshcah
Explorer

CMT-SBT100 / SBT100B - what's the difference?

Can someone tell me the difference between these two models: CMT-SBT100 and SBT100B? It doesnt seem to be clarified on the website. Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
richt81
New

I think the only difference is that the CMT SBT100 has a FM/AM radio whilst the SBT100B has a FM/DAB radio. I have just purchased the CMT SBT100B and am really pleased with it. Fantastic sound and value for money. For a full specification of each model check the Full Specifications and Features section - this is where I found details before I purchased, although having said that, it looks like the temperamental Sony website is not showing the full spec at the moment! Yeah pretty sure the only difference was the radio. Go for the CMT SBT100B if you enjoy listening to BBC 6 music, Asian network or 1Xtra.

View solution in original post

mshcah
Explorer

Thank you - that's really helpful

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
richt81
New

I think the only difference is that the CMT SBT100 has a FM/AM radio whilst the SBT100B has a FM/DAB radio. I have just purchased the CMT SBT100B and am really pleased with it. Fantastic sound and value for money. For a full specification of each model check the Full Specifications and Features section - this is where I found details before I purchased, although having said that, it looks like the temperamental Sony website is not showing the full spec at the moment! Yeah pretty sure the only difference was the radio. Go for the CMT SBT100B if you enjoy listening to BBC 6 music, Asian network or 1Xtra.

mshcah
Explorer

Thank you - that's really helpful