Join now - be part of our community!

Connecting SA-NS 410 Airplay Speakers

profile.country.en_GB.title
Keralagreen
Visitor

Connecting SA-NS 410 Airplay Speakers

Just bought an SA-NS 410 Airplay speaker have tried to many times to set this up the process runs throug fine every time and i get to the last section connecting to my network and it fails everytime i did get it connected once but it kept dropping off. Getting very frustrated now can any body help

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Keralagreen,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

How are you trying to connect to your NS410 - PC, iPhone/Pad or Android..:smileyconfused:

What wireless router are you using, I had a problem with a NS speaker set-up & it was the router firewall that was the problem, have you tried disabling the firewall.?

I'm having similar issues. No problem at all connecting wirelessly from my laptop running itunes, works like a dream. Then I downloaded the android app on both my HTC Sensation and my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 tablet. On the HTC I can get it working but only after hard resetting before every single use. Cannot use it at all on the tablet though. Looks for the speaker on the network and if i have reset the speaker it can find it and then asks for my network key from my BT Home Hub 4, then fails and advises me to reset again.

I want to be able to pick up the tablet or phone and play music straight off directly from my new NAS drive via the app.

I've paid quite an outlay on the kit so far and it is letting me down. I was planning on adding another 2 or 3 speakers to my home over the next few months but not if I cannot get it working better.