Join now - be part of our community!

Hi-Res Audio Recorder v. 1.1.0 (Mac)

profile.country.GB.title
stellastreet
Explorer

Hi-Res Audio Recorder v. 1.1.0 (Mac)

Recently bought the PS-HX500 and I think it's great. However, the Hi-Res Audio Recorder software will not let me save what I record. I get as far at the "Write to files" button, then I click it and nothing happens. This is regardless of the length of the recording or the number of markers. I'm using a MacBook Pro 13-ince (early 2011) running Mac OS 10.13.2.

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 17.20.14.png

Fortnuately, the USB Audio feed from the turntable also works with Quicktime and other Mac OS software, so I can still record, but not using DSD.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Stellastreet,

There are some Hi-Res Audio Recorder (Mac) troubleshooting tips here that might be of use. Hopefully you'll get some feedback from other members soon.

Best wishes,

EdwinaU

profile.country.GB.title
tonysking
New

I have also updated my MacBook Air (2015 spec) to High Sierra 10.13.2 and can not 'write to file' which renders the purpose of the Turntable i.e. to prserve some precious vinyl records redundant.

Can someone advise how they have overcome his issue or alternately Sony when are you likely to update the software to be compatible with MACOS High Sierra?

Please advise as I am currentlky very frustrated

profile.country.GB.title
CloudDog23
Explorer

I have the same issue.  Fortunaty, thanks to this thread, I am able to record using Audacity, but it is still very dissapointing.  When will the app be upgraded?

profile.country.GB.title
CloudDog23
Explorer

Those tips offer no help for the issue described.