Join now - be part of our community!

HT SF-150 Sound works but bluetooth flashing and powers off after a time despite being in use

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
i_ate_saturday
New

HT SF-150 Sound works but bluetooth flashing and powers off after a time despite being in use

Hello there Sony community, I could really use your help. I am using the HT SF-150 Soundbar as my PC speakers. I am connected via bluetooth and it sounds good. Happy with that. The problem is that I have a slow flashing blue light. I'm not entirely sure what this means - it's not the faster flashing of pairing. It seems to indicate that the speaker thinks it is not connected to anything because when I have the auto power off function enabled, it turns itself off after a time even though I'm in the middle of a zoom call.

I can disable the auto power off function and then it works okay, but I have to remember to switch the thing off myself. The problem goes away temporarily if I disconnect and reconnect my PC - then I have a steady blue light and it doesn't switch itself off. But then as soon as the soundbar turns off (manually or automatically), when it comes back on the flashing starts (again, even though I've got sound output and it's clearly connected).

Any help appreciated. I'd really like to be able to use the auto off feature.

Best wishes,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team
profile.country.GB.title
i_ate_saturday
New

I only just saw this - didn't get an email telling me I had a reply for some reason. Anyway, thanks for this - it worked!