Join now - be part of our community!

No sound via bluetooth PS-LX310BT

profile.country.GB.title
ksoni94
New

No sound via bluetooth PS-LX310BT

Hi all, 

I recently received a Sony Turntable as a gift (PS-LX310BT) and have tried to hook it up with my bluetooth speaker. The turntable and speak pair together just fine, but there's no sound at all coming from the speaker when I try to play a record. 

I paired the turntable with a JBL Go speaker and my Bose QuietComfort headphones but the same issue happens on both. 

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
Graingerlee1980
Explorer

No not as yet I’m waiting on a replacement as suggestion it needs repairing which I didn’t accept with it being just 5 weeks old. 

User44651
New

I can verify this method works for some reason. We've had our unit for about 3 months and had only played it though Bluetooth using our soundbar. Then out of the blue last night it stopped playing audio through the sound bar even though the Bluetooth was connected. After turning everything off and turning it back on, unplugging everything and plugging it back in and testing the sound bar with the TV to ensure that issue wasn't that multiple times we assumed it was just busted and we're planning on returning it. Then this morning I unplugged just the turntable from the wall and let it sit without power for 5 minutes. When I plugged it back in everything worked perfectly. Vexing issue and solution but I'll take it over the rigamarole of returning/exchanging.