Join now - be part of our community!

Sony MX750Ni Am I stuck with vtuner??

profile.country.en_GB.title
normskinormski
Visitor

Sony MX750Ni Am I stuck with vtuner??

Hi there. Just got the MX750Ni and am very happy with it apart from the fact that I cant use anything other than vtuner in music services. When reading the instructions it says I should press the up/down arrows to select "registration code" but try as I might, I cannot find this option. The main reason I bought this unit was to have the freedom to listen to internet radio via various services such as SHOUTcast but I cant. So could anyone help me with this matter or am I just stuck with using vtuner.

Thanks in anticipation.

Normski.

5 REPLIES 5
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

I think vTuner is the only supported service for now but petty sure Qriocity Music support is coming soon..

Thanks

profile.country.en_IE.title
themanwhoneverwas
Visitor

if we could find the code for mx750ni we would all be happy .for now we will have to rely on the vtuner . 

profile.country.en_IE.title
themanwhoneverwas
Visitor

if the registration code for the mx750ni was available ,we could enjoy other services as well as vtuner .

normskinormski
Visitor

So when Qriocity music support becomes available, will the unit automaticaly tune to it?

aja007

So does the MX750 no longer use SHOUTcast?

I am seriously considering this model but vTuner puts me off as it doesn't offer access to all internet radio stations as do SHOUTcast or Reciva.

PS What code is being refered to?

Message was edited by: aja007

Message was edited by: aja007