Join now - be part of our community!

XAV-AX200 car reciever

profile.country.SE.title
FurirSWE
New

XAV-AX200 car reciever

I can play the music on my car stereo via bluetooth connection from my phone, Xperia XA2. I can however not control my music catalog from my reciever, yes I am old fashion not using stream such as spotify but dont need to when I have 25+ Gbyte of music on my memorycard. Kenwood had an app for the phone and it work flawless so it was a dissapointment when it did not work with Sony (not Kenwoods app). Is there an app I must download or is it not just working? It is against the law driving while having a mobile in your hand but I can only search in my music library via the phone.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @FurirSWE, welcome to the Community.

Have you tried the built in Xperia music app? There's a how-to page here. Let us know if that helps.

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.SE.title
FurirSWE
New

No this does not help me because I already know how to play music on my phone but I want to control my music on the phone with my car reciever browse cataloges and change artist/song/category etc... It was possible on a much cheaper Kenwood reciever and because it is forbidden by law to drive and hold a phone at the same time I want my phone to stay in my pocket.

//Clas