Join now - be part of our community!

bdv-N7200w prime Video App

profile.country.GB.title
Sbond069
Explorer

bdv-N7200w prime Video App

Hello All

Last September i brought the Bdv-N7200w as a replacement home cinema evrything was fine untill the last firmware update, now the amazon App crashes everytime i try to open it which is rather anoying. I have tried a full system reset. Deleting individual data,Wired & wireless connection but to no avail. Sony haven`t been any help. My last option is seeing if any of you can help. Failing this i willl be taking it back to where i brought it from and demand a replacement. I hope you can help

Steve

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

You could try the tips here to see if that helps. Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Sbond069
Explorer

Hi EdwinaU

I have the latest firmware update installed before this it was working fine poblem is not that due to it this has happened there is a pic showing which firmware update i have.20190415_172302.jpg

Szolo_
New

I have the exact same problem - if I start the Amazon app, the player waits 50 secs and restarts.
I checked where I could, but there is no rollback option for the firmware.

Yo-ollie
Explorer

Hi - I am based in the UK and my Prime Video app under the Video option won’t load - it just circles on a blank screen and returns to the home screen. It was working fine up until a few weeks ago.

If anyone has a fix for this I would be really pleasedto hear about it as it’s driving me crazy!

profile.country.GB.title
Sbond069
Explorer

Hello yo-ollie

Tell me about it i`ve tried resetting to default over and over again and deleting personal data nothing has worked.

All i have had from sony is to take it to a repair center to get it sorted, i`m not doing that. i use mine everyday so that isn`t an option. Its been caused by the latest update i`m sure of that. I hope they get it fixed soon.

profile.country.GB.title
Sbond069
Explorer

Hello All

Its Been A While since i posted about the fault i had with the amazon prome app not working on my N7200W home cinema. However there has been a devolopment just 20 minutes ago i tried to see if it would work and Guess What It did. So after all that Sony didn`t do i guess that it must have been a issue with the app itself as now its fixed. I sugest that all others that are havng this fault try it now to see if it is fixed on your machine.

Steve Bond

profile.country.GB.title
Sbond069
Explorer

Yo-Ollie

Try it now on mine its working. just wanted to let you know.