Join now - be part of our community!

connect bdv-n7200w and display tv and not.use

alvaror65
New

connect bdv-n7200w and display tv and not.use

Every time I connect my home theater to tv, tv appears and it does not let me go home. I have to turn it off for a long time and sometimes it goes home.then it appears not.use

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @alvaror65, welcome to the Community.

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but if you are experiencing connection issues when you start up your home theatre system, try switching off the Quick Start option from the Bluetooth player menu.

You should also make sure you are running the latest firmware version. Have a look at the Downloads section of the Support page for your system; there is a comprehensive FAQ for troubleshooting the device on that page too. 

Hope something there works!

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
Stewpotg
New

I experienced the very same issue today. The input was stuck at tv and when pressing the home button on the remote it would not respond. Selecting  function on the remote would list the various inputs such as Bluetooth, audio, HDMI 1 etc however the player would not switch from t.v. mode. On the display when you selected HDMI 1 or blu ray it would say not.use.  I restarted numerous times, including unplugging for 15 mins, still stuck on tv.  Audio from the tv was playing through the player however if i turned the player off from the remote and then on again audio would no longer work despite being still on the the tv function. Unplugging would usually allow the audio to work again.  After removing the optical lead and HDMI cable i plugged the HDMI cable back in and the system came back to life; however the issue returned shortly after.   After performing the same steps above the menu system worked again.  I then performed a factory reset, hopefully this will resolve the issue once and for all.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

profile.country.GB.title
Kkostaspap
Explorer

Hello my friend, I have exactly the same problem!!!! Did u find a solution on that???

profile.country.GB.title
supraprince69
Explorer

I seem to have the same problem, except mine is stuck on audio. Has anyone solvd this dikema as yet please?

profile.country.GB.title
supraprince69
Explorer

Meant to DILEMA not dikema

profile.country.GB.title
7200ww
Explorer

the simple storey  is sony want you buy a sony tv so they make Shure the system will not work with anything else

profile.country.GB.title
ogoigwe
Explorer

So I have been having exactly the same problem.  Thank God I found this forum.  Has anyone resolved this please , its becoming quite annoying.  I have a Samsung tv. Is everyone that is having a similar problem using a non-sony tv?

profile.country.GB.title
7200ww
Explorer

Hi Ogoigwe,
May thanks for the comment,
I hope someone out there has a fix?
As I, am sick of the hole of SONY none of the solutions they suggest work.
Kind regards

Paul
p.s. were in the world r u
profile.country.GB.title
ogoigwe
Explorer

Hi Paul, I am in the UK. I went through the FAQs yesterday and it suggested switching off the Quick Start option from the menu settings which I did. It worked well last night. I will know if that's a permanent fix or not when I return home from work later today. This problem has been going on for the last 5 years🙄🤦🏿‍♂️, I just moved houses and I am determined to resolved it once and for all.