Join now - be part of our community!

Help No Sound STR-DH 790

profile.country.GB.title
tonkie93

Help No Sound STR-DH 790

Hi 

I’ve only had my Sony STR-DH 790 for a couple of weeks and slowly getting use to it, so much so, I’ve renamed the input ports. This is were my problem starts, the Sat/Catv input was for my Sky Q which I named it that, but you have to rename via the display panel and the remote. 
 I have renamed 2 other ports for the devices that are connected to them and all is fine, but the Sky Q port no longer emits any sound, I’ve changed cables with no affect and changed the other 2 devices to the now Sky Q port and no sound comes from them, it’s not the Q box as I have put the cable into the other ports and the sound is fine. 
All was working last night, so hopefully I’ve done something with the Sky Q port when I was faffing around with the renaming as that was the first port I renamed and was going through all sorts to get to the correct procedure. 
So any ideas? have I changed something in the menus in just that port to disable the sound, at the moment Sky Q is in the spare port and working fine. 
Hope all that makes sense 😳

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
tonkie93

All Sorted, messed other settings as well, but all working fine, till next time😀