Join now - be part of our community!

HT-CT260H, subwoofer has no sound.

AndyD74
New

HT-CT260H, subwoofer has no sound.

i have recently unplugged the subwoofer in order to move it and since reconnecting there is no longer any sound from the sub.

the green light is on and the sound bar says it has synced ok but still no sound.

checked the volume on the sub level and I've completed several reboots still with no luck.

tunred off wifi as well, moved the sub to directly in front of the Soundbar but the green light is on no matter where I place the sub so it should be connected.

curiously whilst playing with the sub volume levels I get a split second of sound when passing volume +2 and +6 but then nothing.

everything worked fine before and I have unplugged it in the past without any trouble.

any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If you have tried re-linking the sub a few times and still fails to work normally, i would advuse you to reset everything and try again.

RESET
If the system still does not operate properly, reset the system as follows:
1 Press [POWER] button to turn on the Sound Bar.
2 Press [POWER] while pressing [INPUT] and [VOL - ] on the Sound Bar.

“RESET” appears and the system is reset. AMP menu, sound field, etc., return to the default settings.

Cheers

ChrisssC
New

Hi there!

Did you ever solve this problem? I am currently experiencing the exact same issue.

Chris

profile.country.RO.title
szszila
New

Did you find any soution?I have the same problem.

AndyD74
New

Nope. Binned it off and bought a Sonos!

Andy Daley
profile.country.GB.title
Energyflash
New

I had the same problem. Unplugged the sub woofer and then couldn’t get it to work. Tried re-syncing etc nothing worked. But I got it working. This is what I did. I put it in Bluetooth mood and synced to my phone. Then I played music from my phone. Like magic the sub woofer automatically started working again. 

It then continued working in tv mode. 

Happy days !!

profile.country.GB.title
Dreandfrank
New

thanks!! That trick weirdly worked after trying everything else!!