Join now - be part of our community!

HT-NT5 HDR Passtrought problem with PS4 Pro

profile.country.GB.title
Crospa91
Explorer

HT-NT5 HDR Passtrought problem with PS4 Pro

Hi guys! 

Today i have started experiencing an issue with my setup. I have a Sony TV KD55-XD9305 and a Sony soundbar HT-NT5. Till a couple of days ago everything was okay... then after that some contractor had to turn off and on the electricity in my flat for some works the HDR Passtrought the soundbar is not working anymore. I have a PS4 connected to it and every time I turn on the unit I have a black screen with only the audio active, and sometimes the image appear flashing with a red “noise grane” on it. Up to a couple of days ago everything was working great. After a couple of try, I’ve managed to make the image reappear deactivating the Enchanted Resolution on the HDMI setting of the soundbar, in the hdmi port where the PS4 Pro is but then is not working with HDR in 4K.

Anyone have any clue on why this is happening? I’ve tried already to plug the console directly to the tv and the hdr is working fine, and I even connected another device in the same hdmi port as the PS4 and the device have the same issue, so I’m pretty sure it’s an issue on the soundbar itself.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear about what happened. We think this might be something that the Customer Support team are best placed to answer. You can contact them via this link: http://bit.ly/2mpk3fQ. Please let us know how you get on, and if there's anything else we can help you with from here, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.PL.title
Koowall

Hi Crospa91!

Did you have a solution to your problem maybe? I have exactly same issues with Sony 55xe9305 , PS4 Pro and HT-ZF9 soundbar. Only audio with no video on Enhanced HDMI, on standard HDMI everything is ok but I need 4k.