Join now - be part of our community!

HT-XF9000 issues after new firmware 1.847

profile.country.GB.title
thash1zn1t
Explorer

HT-XF9000 issues after new firmware 1.847

Hi,

I have the XF9005 65" tv and the HT-XF9000 soundbar.  At first all worked well, then the soundbar started to stop switching on and off wih the tv.  After a reset of the soundbar it would come back.  I applied the firmware 1.847 update which took forever and didnt really finish so i rebooted the soundbar.  It then carried on with the update but since then when i look at the tv inputs on the screen the HDMI in icon is flickering on the ARC HDMI port and i get no video from the soundbar!.  If i plug it in to another non ARC port the soundbar displays fine on the screen and i can navigate the menus etc.  The TV will not recognise it as a soundbar and the only way i can get audio out of using optical.  If i plug in something else to the ARC HDMI port it works fine like my Apple TV using the same HDMI cable so it is definately looking like the soundbar is at fault.  Very unhappy with this as it is only a few months old and i cant use it as intended.....Please advise on next steps to resolve this, thankyou 

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
thash1zn1t
Explorer

Anyone else seeing these issues?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

It sounds like your update wasn't finished. Could you please try updating again using the advice here and let us know how you get along.

Thanks,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
thash1zn1t
Explorer

Hi,

I have pluggesd the USB in again and tried the udpate again but it says its already updated?