Join now - be part of our community!

HT-XF9000

profile.country.GB.title
Belamar
Explorer

HT-XF9000

Just bought this sound bar today and everything went well. However, when I tunred it on again alongside the tv, it would not stay on. It will occasionally show the model name when I press the source button on the tv remote but it changes back to the HDMI 1 which is the ARC HDMI. I have tried resetting it by holding the power and the - volume as instruction manual states but it still only starts up and then closes down straight away. Appreciative of any help!😳

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Try disabling Control for HDMI in the Soundbar.

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
Belamar
Explorer

Thanks for your reply. I’m afraid I can’t get anywhere with the sundbar as it won’t go past the initial start up process of lights coming on. I’ve had two responses after pressing the power button, all lights go off at the same time or they go out one by one. Either way, I can’t get it to stay on. 😢

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

"If You Cannot Perform Resetting Using the Home Menu

Press and hold (power) and (volume) on the main unit for more than 5 seconds.
The settings return to their initial  status.
By resetting, the link with the subwoofer may be lost. In this case, perform “Performing the Wireless Connection of
the Subwoofer (SECURE LINK)”"

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
Belamar
Explorer

I’ve tried that too but it still switches off straight away. Feeling down hearted. 😫

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Reset also tried the with the Soundbar disconnected from the TV?

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
Belamar
Explorer

Thanks for all your help. I’ve just tried your last suggestion but it will still not stay on. Think I’ll take it back to the retailer.