Join now - be part of our community!

Sony 55xe9305 + HT-ZF9 +PS4 Pro +UBP-x700

profile.country.PL.title
Koowall

Sony 55xe9305 + HT-ZF9 +PS4 Pro +UBP-x700

Hi everyone :)
Got a problem that's driving me crazy from some time and even Sony cannot help me...
I own Sony 55XE9305, Sony UBP-x700 and PS4 Pro. They were working like a charm. Recently I've bought Sony HT-ZF9 soundbar and my nightmare has begun. 
I've plugged PS4 and UHD player to HDMI 1 & 2 in soundbar and connect tv with soundbar via ARC input. On the soundbar I've changed HDMI from Standard to Enhanced format to have full 4k support. I also have Bravia Sync enabled on the TV.
Thing is that when I turn Ps4 or UHD I only got sound with no video on the TV. When I change HDMI from Enhanced to Standard it starts working but this is not a solution cause then I don't have 4k support. I've also noticed that when I do soft reset of the TV by holding Power button on remote for 5 seconds and TV restarts itself then everything works. Thing is that if I power off the tv I need to do it again and again and again...so it is not a solution also. I also tired turning off my Bravia Sync. It helped but I needed to use optical cable to process sound from TV and that solution occured with a lip sync...Can anyone help ? Much appreciated for all answers. Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you updated to the latest firmware on all your products?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.PL.title
Koowall

Yes, all firmwares are up to date, hdmi cables are ok with HDMI certificates.

Please seey movie on YT, I speak polish there but description is in English.

https://youtu.be/POdUOzn2KWI