Join now - be part of our community!

SONY MDR-HW700DS stopped connecting to the Processor

profile.country.GB.title
Dinesh911
New

SONY MDR-HW700DS stopped connecting to the Processor

sony mdr 1.jpgHi,

My wireless headphone SONY MDR-HW700DS was working perfectly for a little over two years.  Since last week, when I put on the headphone, I hear only repeated beeps.  It doesnt connect to the processor.  Usually when you put on the headphone, it automatically turns the processor on. Because it doesnt connect, nothing happens. The processor is working fine and I can manually operate the processor and my audio-video routed thorugh an AVR with apple TV/ amazon/google chorme etc works perfectly fine. I do not get the input into the headphone.  The constant beeps  is supposed to be related to RF signals. I have changed hte locaitons, restarted the processor and headphone, changed the wirless band to "auto",etc  but nothing happens.  Just finished the 2 years warranty and therefore, asking here in the community, if anyone has similar problems and how did you solve it. earlier all was well with existing setting. pls help. thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you tried a factory reset?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
Dinesh911
New

Hi Michael, thanks for this. I could not find a way to factory reset the headphones in the manual. do you know how to do it? resetting the processor menu doesnt help.   thanks for getting back to me.

regards

Dinesh