Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Recorder mod. RDRDC200

SOLVED

Sony Recorder mod. RDRDC200

Can you save a video from a DVD that you are playing on to the hard disc drive on your recorder, if so how

can I do it, thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

If you are talking about DVD video it seems that it's not possible in your recorder (in older model like the HXD870 it was possible to create a backup copy but not to store and play it from the HDD). If you are talking about titles that you recorded onto DVD it is possible, you should check the manual for "Duplicate finalized DVD onto hard disk (DVD --> HDD) (I'm not sure about the translation, I've the italian manual).

Another workaround (if there is no copyright infringment) is to connect another DVD player via SCART and record it while it is playing 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

If you are talking about DVD video it seems that it's not possible in your recorder (in older model like the HXD870 it was possible to create a backup copy but not to store and play it from the HDD). If you are talking about titles that you recorded onto DVD it is possible, you should check the manual for "Duplicate finalized DVD onto hard disk (DVD --> HDD) (I'm not sure about the translation, I've the italian manual).

Another workaround (if there is no copyright infringment) is to connect another DVD player via SCART and record it while it is playing