Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Soundbar - How to get sound from Bar and Headphones same time Help Needed

profile.country.GB.title
globalmark
New

Sony Soundbar - How to get sound from Bar and Headphones same time Help Needed

Hi 

I bought a Sony Sound Bar - HT-XT2 for Parents Xmas Pressie as recommended By sony as Has Bluetoothoutput (transmitter) and can connect to My mums Headphones - 

We have just connected it up and when we turn on the Headphones the sound cuts on the soundbar ,

Does anyone know how to get sound out of both the soundbar and the Headphones at same time - as Parents both want to hear sound .

Soundbar not much good if only one person can listen at a time through headphones ..

Also does anyone Know hoew to connect more then 1 Bluetooth headphones at same time ?? 

Thanks Mark 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum. For help connecting your devices, please check these FAQs for bluetooth audio products here for advice about pairing, profiles and troubleshooting. Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

EdwinaU

profile.country.GB.title
globalmark
New

Hi EdwinaU 

thanks for the reply - Unfortunately that is only General Info no specifics on my query .

I have also Had a email reply from Sony saying this is not possible - They say either Or so can only get sound through 1 headphone or the soundbar - in which case not sure the Point at all in having headphone out as if only 1 person to listen to TV dont need headphone ?? seems a Bad design to only have use like this - far more sensible to have 2 headphones out or headphone and Soundbar - but just one or other ?? i dont get it ?

cheers anyway 

Mark