Join now - be part of our community!

STD 1080 - input changes constantly. Missing Software License Information

profile.country.IE.title
cornelius1

STD 1080 - input changes constantly. Missing Software License Information

Hi, I have a problem like lots of other owners- the receiver switches to the home screen.

But now I've another one. When I'm in the 'Home' menue, 'Watch'  and want to select one of the inputs, the display flashes constantly from one input to another (e.g. from TV to Blue Ray) . Very quickly, and I can't select any of them. It works after re-starting (most of the time)

Since I think there might be a software problem, I went to System Settings, Software License Information. There were no information in there. Anybody similar issues

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Cornelius,

It might be best to get in touch with the support team for further assistance with your issue here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.IE.title
cornelius1

Thank you. Already contacted support. They send me the link for the manual. Useless as usual
profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi cornelius1,

I assume you're referring to Sony STR-DN1080. I've actually found a recent firmware update released by Sony. You can check if this can solve the problem. Here's the direct link for the update: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/audio-components-receivers-amplifiers/str-dn1080/download...

Vanilla_