Join now - be part of our community!

TV displays AV2

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jselliott
Visitor

TV displays AV2

My KDL32S30 LCD TV displays AV2 in top right corner when I switch to my HXD770 DVD Recorder.  How do I get rid?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Push the info button on the remote till it disappear (you should push it twice normally)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Push the info button on the remote till it disappear (you should push it twice normally)

profile.country.en_GB.title
jselliott
Visitor

Tried pressing INFO, but screen still shows AV2.

Goes when I press TV/DVD to switch to TV mode.  Comes back when I press it again.

I have even tried a complete new start-up install of the DVD.

This has only happened in the last few days.  My wife thinks she pressed something on the remote, but does not know what it it was!

Thanks for your help.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

It's very strange. I don't have your tv (I've a KDL32W4000), but should work in the same way.

if you push the INFO button (on the TV remote) it must change something (in mine it goes to displaying the input, then the time in lower right corner, then switch off any information). It remains in the same status for each input you choose even if you switch off the tv (like for example the screen setting  - wide, 4:3, 16:9 .etc).

It strange also that something happens when you push the TV/DVD button on the RDR remote, it should be something related only to the tv setting.

By the way why don't you used the HDMI connection ?

You'll get a better view of your DVDs and solve the problem :slight_smile: