Join now - be part of our community!

Using blu ray player s470 bbci player not working

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Drkangel21
Visitor

Using blu ray player s470 bbci player not working

Other video apps are working but with iplayer I get error msg 'the service cannot be accessed at this time because the server replied with incorrect or invalid information'. Has worked in the past. Updated to new firmware couple weeks ago, trying it first time after that.   Anyone know if they will ever add an Internet browser?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slowtrain
Visitor

Check out the Bravia theads on BBCi Player on this MB.:smileysad:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Drkangel21
Visitor

It's ok read same issue in tv section, technical error from bbc iplayer side. Just have to wait till they sort it. Back to 14'' laptop again

slowtrain
Visitor

Check out the Bravia theads on BBCi Player on this MB.:smileysad:

Organes
Visitor

I'm sure all of this feedback will go back to Sony and they will come out with a resolution for your issue!

Sony at the moment are not adding any internet browsers to any products as yet. 

Any products that will have this included will all be on the website as well as one of the specifications, suppose we just have to keep our eyes pealed.

If anyone out there has a sony product, like a blu-ray or tv etc, anything that a internet browser may be implemented on, should register on the sony.co.uk >> My Sony account.  Sony will update us if there are any new models of certain products.  Bare in mind you can register any product you want, you don't need to enter a serial number.

Obviously not for guarantee purposes of course, so you can have any product on there that you want and then get any information in relation to them kind of products :slight_smile: I did it.. Works great.. :smileygrin:

We all have to love Sony ❤️