Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia L3 - How do i take a screenshot?

SOLVED
Visitor

Xperia L3 - How do i take a screenshot?

Hola a tod@s,

Sony Xperia-L3, tiene la posibilidad de la opción de captura de pantalla?

Gracias 

Hello everyone,

Sony Xperia-L3, has the possibility of the screenshot option?

Thank you - GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @3010, let me see if I can help out here. Slightly_smiling_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Xperia L3 does have the possibility to capture the content of the screen into a still shot. To take a screen shot, press and hold the power key and volume down-key simultaneously, or you can press and hold the power key followed by tapping the option "Take screenshot".

I hope that helped! Feel free to return if I have misinterpreted your question in any way. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @3010, let me see if I can help out here. Slightly_smiling_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Xperia L3 does have the possibility to capture the content of the screen into a still shot. To take a screen shot, press and hold the power key and volume down-key simultaneously, or you can press and hold the power key followed by tapping the option "Take screenshot".

I hope that helped! Feel free to return if I have misinterpreted your question in any way. 

Visitor

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TODO Y PERDONA POR LAS MOLESTIAS 

UN SALUDO DESDE CÓRDOBA 

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND FORGIVE FOR THE DISTURBANCE

A GREETING FROM CÓRDOBA - GT

Martin1
Enthusiast

No disturbance at all @3010, I am just glad to help! Slightly_smiling_Face

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding your phone and have a nice evening!