Internal memory full

Flytta appar till minneskortet 

Move apps to the memory card

gt

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Severin4230, welcome to our forum!

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

To move an application to the SD card, please follow the instructions below.

1. Make sure that you have an SD card inserted in your device.
  2. From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
  3. Find and tap Settings > Apps.
  4. Tap an app that you want to move to the memory card. Note! Not all apps can be moved to an SD card as it is up to the developer to add support for this.
  5. Tap Storage.
  6. If the app supports changing where it's stored, a CHANGE button appears. Tap CHANGE.
  7. Tap SD Card > MOVE.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Severin4230
Visitor

Thanks for tips. I did reach more possibilties to changes things, but could not move any app. 

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Severin4230!

I haven't moved any apps to an SD card in quite some time since our later models do not supports this, so I can't really remember if any of the big applications that I used supported this.

There is a second option available as well that I forgot to mention in my previous post and that is even if the application can't be moved to an SD card, some applications supports saving data to the SD card, for example, downloaded playslists, podcasts, downloaded Movies and TV shows from certain applications. If you are using any application that saves a lot of data on the internal storage, take a look in the settings for these applications (3 dots in the top right corner of the app, or the three lines in the top left corner).

There is also a guide here at our forum which you can follow to free up some storage in your device.

/t5/FAQ/Free-up-storage-in-your-device-Guide-for-Android-Nougat-amp/m-p/1212614

Have a nice weekend! Slightly_smiling_Face