Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia M4 Aqua is getting hot

Reza-L
Visitor

My Xperia M4 Aqua is getting hot

Hello to everyone, my Xperia M4 is getting hot and stay at a stable high temperature and the battery is draining even when it is in standby and I don't use my phone. I think the processor is active but don't know why? (maybe some apps are in use in the background; even though I'm using Greanify App to close all the background apps ) it happened to my phone about 5 months ago and I do reset factory and the problem solved, but it happened again and again after approximately one month between each Phase. I'm always using Xiaomi 20000 MHA power bank to charge my phone and I used using my phone while it's charging.

can anyone help me with the problem?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Reza-L 

uninstall that app then boot in >>> safe mode  > this will disable all third party apps, check if you are still experiencing the same issue. 

Reza-L
Visitor

@uliwooly wrote:

@Reza-L 

uninstall that app then boot in >>> safe mode  > this will disable all third party apps, check if you are still experiencing the same issue. 

Which app do you mean?

someone told me "that maybe the heating issue related to your sd card and it may be damaged; he said to remove the phone's sd card and do reset factory then use the phone for a while and if the problem goes away that the sd card is the reason behind the heating issue".  I do what he said and it seems that the problem is gone but I'm not sure as I said the heating issue happened to me several times before; it solved just with a factory reset and after a while it happened again.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Reza-L 

not sure which app, that's why you will first boot in safe mode, which will disable all third party apps (apps you've downloaded), which will narrow down the issue, if you don't experience the same problem then it is one of those apps

Reza-L
Visitor

I try safe mode and the phone doesn't get hot but when I want to use it in normal mode it gets hot I'm really really tired of this problem what should I do???

Gamerrr
Visitor

Try to Uninstall app by app. This way you can find which app is heating the phone.

“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the boosting game.” - Babe Ruth