Join now - be part of our community!

Process.com.android.phone has stopped

Somshekhar
Visitor

Process.com.android.phone has stopped

my xperia j shows Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped in every 3 seconds....
please help me!
I cant call or text anyone due to this...
Please Help me!
I am now trying to update it to see if it gets fixed!

15 REPLIES 15
Alexander1
Champion

Do you still get this error message if you try to start the phone in safe mode?

If the problem persists, I suggest that you repair the phone software using PC Companion: 

In PC Companion, press start on Support Zone > Start on Update the phones software > Press the blue link that says "Repair phone". Do this without the phone connected and follow the instructions given to you in the program. 

Minas97
Visitor

im having the same problem!

I wanna repair it, yes 

But i dont want to lose any of my photos!

Please, i want to know if there is a way to save my pictures that are saved on my internal storage!

THey are very importan to me 😕

Alexander1
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You can try to connect the phone to PC Companion to see if you can make a backup of the phone. But if the phone doesn't start properly it probably wont work. 

However, the internal storage in Xperia J should not be deleted when you repair the phone software. Only the phone memory and the pictures are stored on the internal storage. 

WendaloverXD
Visitor

Android software keeps stopping every second
Chris_mcivor
Visitor

Missing my dialpad and play store n google accounts keep stopping when I sign in it says no network connection
SajibFahad
Visitor

I trying to repair, while updating process the following message is displayed. Now my phone is not working.

"An Error has occurred and the device software update was canceled."

If click retry, following massage is displayed.

"Download Error,

Unable to download your device software."

I am tried following steps, but doesn't work

1. Press Power Button+Volume Up Button

2. Repair via Sony PC Companion (windows 8.1 PC)

3. 8 hours charging using the wall charger (I put it on the charge, the red LED is blinking)

4. Try repair via Sony PC Companion in different PC (Windows 7 PC)

Please Help me.... 

Ngwb2202
Visitor

My phone keep showing com.android.phone has stopped after I update the software.. What should I do. I'm using Xperia C5 ultra

zain3
Visitor

my Sony Xperia C5 Ultra present Process.com.android.phone has stopped every second 

this happen after update system  what should i do ?

NishenPeiris
Visitor

Hi, I had to face the same problem just after upgrading to Android 6.0. I cleared the cache of Phone Services app. It solved the problem. If not solved, try deleting some contacts...