Join now - be part of our community!

sony Xperia sp keeps shutting down

SOLVED
nlakocevic
Visitor

sony Xperia sp keeps shutting down

For the last 3 days my phone keeps shutting down by it self, it doesn't matter if I am talking or it's just sitting beside it keeps turning off. That happens a lot it drains my battery totally! I think today it restarted 50 times. There is no new update that I can fin!
Does anyone have an answer what is going on?
18 REPLIES 18
midhun18
Visitor

hi    i repair my sony mobile using this software but again it on and off automatically.wat can i do?

Agam3
Visitor

Hi Jane,

I had the same problem with my sony mobile and i did as you said but this issue is repeating, when i do repair my mobile, hardly 2 to 3 days my mobile works good and suddenly it starts turning on and off. i don't understand what's a issue , is it a software problem or hardware problem........pls help......

Doctrine2-2
Visitor

My Sony mobile fell down and stopped working but it gives a red light. How can I solve this issue please. Thanks

muzzy1
Visitor

It's, something Sony they don't want to admit that there is seriously problems with their phone. The best thing to do is send back to them if still under warranty or jump the ship like I did. I'm on Samsung Note 9 huddle free 2 years warranty nothing to worry rather than being embarrassed when the phone switches off without warning. Sony should recall their devices. There's deffects somewhere 

Pantz
Visitor

Why oh why did i buy this phone? I thought sony would be reliable. I am on holiday for 6 months. My phone keeps shutting down and won't start until I plug it in, so I have bought a power bank but that means that I miss all the good pictures waiting for it to boot. II have trtri to install phone manager 3 times in various phone shops and that doesn't install just freezes. Absolutely gutted. 

muzzy1
Visitor

Very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately Sony doesn't want to accept liability here and they put so called super support who threatens customer to shut down or kick them out of this. How many people complaining about one thing... Phone keeps shut down...how many? What's the solution on this matter? I don't use Sony phones anymore and will never Ever. Lesson learned. Stay away from this 

sophia7791
Visitor

May be your battery is giving problem so you should check your battery once. If possible then change the battery and then check whether the problem occurs or not.

Apart from this, if your phone turns off randomly without any reason then you can follow the below methods to solve it:

Solution 1: Check if phone is in Sleep Mode

Solution 2: Check battery status of your phone once

Solution 3: Stuck Power button

Solution 4: Boot your phone in Safe Mode

Solution 5: Search for the app causing error

Solution 6: Update phone’s software

Solution 7: Remove malicious virus from device

Solution 8: Check whether your phone is not hot

Solution 9: Do factory reset of your phone

vickysakrani
Visitor

Hi! there, my Sony xperia xa utra f3215,  stops apps one by one, shut download and restarts, I did all what you adviced ( companion repairs, safe mode) but still its the same trouble.

Crispysalad420
Visitor

My sony Xperia 2A was shutting off multiple times a day. To the point it would just flash. It happen to be my battery... Not that it was bad. It was loose.