Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi there,

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost?

Thanks - J

113 REPLIES 113
iagibso49

The filters do make a difference. I'm astounded that Sony have not built in these filters to their new glasses. Sony TVs are unwatchable without them.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

mcgundiman wrote:

Thanks, i´ll try the phone number on monday and post feedback....

You're welcome - please let us know if you receive the filters successfully..

stumpybloke
New

mcgundiman, I genuinly hope you receive better support than I did!!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

When I tried to get some for my 750 glasses I was told I would receive them within a week.  After three weeks of not having them, I rang them again and was told they don't make them anymore and I would have to put up with them.

Sony are a genuine joke who couldn't give a rats-ass about customer service.  Very disappointed!

Who did you contact.?

stumpybloke
New

When I tried to get some for my 750 glasses I was told I would receive them within a week.  After three weeks of not having them, I rang them again and was told they don't make them anymore and I would have to put up with them.

Sony are a genuine joke who couldn't give a rats-ass about customer service.  Very disappointed!

Bravia55HX

stumpybloke,

i dont understand why you would need filters for the BR750's, i could understand it if they were for the BR250's as they did improve them, my 750's are brilliant and are much better all round than my 250's ever were

stumpybloke
New

Thalamus, I rang the regular CS number (think it was someone in Egypt?) - she knew what I was talking about as well.

stumpybloke
New

Bravia55...I need them because they exhibit the same tilt issue as the 250s :slight_frown:

Bravia55HX

Hi again,

let us know your findings, would be interesting to know how filters would fit on the 750's as theres no frame, on the 250's was simple enough as the filters simply fitted within the frames themselves.

are you sure filters are available for these?

stumpybloke
New

Yup, the pdf floating around shows them to be self adhesive.  As I say, the CS lady knew what I was talking about - it was only a couple of weeks later after hearing nothing that I chased it again to be told tough, I have to put up with a sub-standard product!