Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi there,

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost?

Thanks - J

113 REPLIES 113
stumpybloke
New

I gave up trying to get any.  When I finally heard from them, I was told they weren't made anymore!!! *****??!! Not fit for purpose!

Message was edited by: -Soup-

Edit for language

profile.country.GB.title
Daveybm
New

I received a call from CS at 4pm Christmas Eve saying that my filters had been posted that day,still waiting since the back end of November, what an abject failure CS are.

Dave

chhasde
New

Which filters did you ask for? were they for the 750? Have you recieved them yet?

profile.country.GB.title
Daveybm
New

Filters for BR250, I am still waiting for them 6 weeks after my initial request, I really cannot see me buying any more Sony gear in the future, if they cannot sort out a simple issue like this then heaven help us if you have a really serious problem.

Dave

Message was edited by: Daveybm

Message was edited by: Daveybm

iagibso49

I'm shocked recent models still need these filters. Absolutely no development has taken place in 3 years.

profile.country.GB.title
Daveybm
New

Miracles have happened I received my filters today, they are part number1-458-395-11 and are for BR250 and BR200 glasses, the only problem is I asked for 2 sets and only 1 set was sent, I'll wait and see if the CS rep rings me back, as I can't be bothered going through that palaver again.

Dave

Pinball
Visitor

Would someone be so kind to send me a link to get the filters, my crosstalk is horrendous

stumpybloke
New

The filters wont help with the crosstalk :slight_frown:

Pinball
Visitor

Well i do still have some flicker issues so if they will help with that i would like to try them, anything to make my experience better at this point.

If anyone has the link please could you pass it along, it will be greatly appreciated

: )

iagibso49

To be honest I used the filters for a while then went back to just the glasses. The filters just distort the picture and really don't make a huge difference. Sony 3D is pretty bad with flicker and crosstalk. I can't see any difference in recent models compared to older.