Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi all,

I previously posted this on the 3D Experience page but there's not much going on there, hopefully someone here can help! Here goes anyway.........

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost? I've searched the other posts but still not sure who to contact.

Thanks - J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Jonobiwan wrote:

Hi all,

I previously posted this on the 3D Experience page but there's not much going on there, hopefully someone here can help! Here goes anyway.........

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost? I've searched the other posts but still not sure who to contact.

Thanks - J

This is a duplcate thread please see -

3D Glasses Filter

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Jonobiwan wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks - J

This is a duplcate thread please see -

3D Glasses Filter