Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-32EX403 Will not verify video settings when setting up a wired connection to internet

profile.country.GB.title
Sonysilversurfer44
Explorer

Bravia KDL-32EX403 Will not verify video settings when setting up a wired connection to internet

I have connected my TV to router with Ethernet Cable but TV will not verify video settings etc. altough it says I am connected OK. I have tried all the options stated in various forums but without success. My software version is PKG4.114EUL 0108 and the software update has always been in the automatic update position.

I realise this is an older tv but it should still connect.

Why cannot I get the internet on my Sony tv? Should I be downloading a newer version.

Any extra help gratefully accepted

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Sonysilversurfer44,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Can you let us know if you are getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

Thanks,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Sonysilversurfer44
Explorer

It merely gives a 0 return. I have tried re verifying but the same thing happens.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
profile.country.GB.title
Sonysilversurfer44
Explorer

I have tried yet again to get connected but with the 0 response.    Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to get my TV online (so to speak).

Should I try to up date the  version even though it should have done so automatically?

It is very galling not to be able to connect properly and I see that plenty of other folk have had the same problem.

profile.country.GB.title
Sonysilversurfer44
Explorer

Hi Sony community.   I was hoping for some advice regarding my connection problems but am surprised I have not received help.     I see that many people have had the same problems ....  beginning to feel that Sony could not care less...