Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia tv stand

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
chriswoodyward
Visitor

Bravia tv stand

where can i get an original tv stand for my 40inch bravia ( the one that came with the tv when purchased ) as the wife no longer wants it on the wall and i cant find mine,thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have checked various suppliers and unfortunately the stand appears to be no longer available.  The only solution that I can see is a full stand similar to THIS.  (just an example).

Cheers

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
cablelogic
Visitor

Model number of Sony 40" Bravia ?

We may have in stock.

Br, TG

seboyad

Hi,

One option is a well known auction site which has loads of them for sale for various models if you want to have a quick search there.  CLICK ME

Hope that helps.

Hi how much would it cost for a tv stand for a sony bravia 40 in tv ref kdl40u3000u.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have checked various suppliers and unfortunately the stand appears to be no longer available.  The only solution that I can see is a full stand similar to THIS.  (just an example).

Cheers

shiftydixie
Explorer

just bought  sony/bravia 40in kdl40r553cbv no screws to attach stand

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shiftydixie - your first port of call is to go back to the retailer you purchased it from.

profile.country.GB.title
hollywood1939

@chriswoodyward wrote:

where can i get an original tv stand for my 40inch bravia ( the one that came with the tv when purchased ) as the wife no longer wants it on the wall and i cant find mine,thanks

Just purchased this brilliant stand on ebay from a supplier called tvstandsandavcabinets.

It was £22 delivered and a gives a good, comfortable, adjustable viewing height. Screen size upto 50".
DSCF1088.JPG