Join now - be part of our community!

can i conect to the internet sony KDL46NX723?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
ilonasaule
Visitor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

1 - Press the blue HOME button on the remote control.

2 - Scroll across using the arrows on the remote control until you find "Applications".

3 - Scroll up and you should find "Internet Browser" and press OK on the remote control.

4 - Once on the inbuilt web browser, press the OPTIONS button on the remote control.

5 - Scroll down to "URL entry" and press OK on the remote control.

6 - Delete the web address in the box displayed by either pressing the GREEN button on the remote control repeatedly, or by highlighting the CLEAR button on the onscreen keyboard.

7 - Type in the required web address on the onscreen keyboard.

8 - Once done, highlight the "Enter" button on the onscreen keyboard, and press the OK button on the remote control.

As a personal opinion, I found the whole web-browser experience via the TV rather difficult and cumbersome. Once you have set a few bookmarks, it does get easier. And you do get quicker doing everything via the remote control over time. I always remind myself that its a TV and not a computer.

Hope that helps you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Yes, the NX723 TV has an inbuilt network port (NIC) as well as Wireless is already built in. You can use either.

Cheers.

ilonasaule
Visitor

thanks i already conect by cable but cant find where to type google? just watching videos whats built in tv.dont know where to find google.com showing just sony.com/support site?could you text me how to do or find it ?thanks:smileywink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

1 - Press the blue HOME button on the remote control.

2 - Scroll across using the arrows on the remote control until you find "Applications".

3 - Scroll up and you should find "Internet Browser" and press OK on the remote control.

4 - Once on the inbuilt web browser, press the OPTIONS button on the remote control.

5 - Scroll down to "URL entry" and press OK on the remote control.

6 - Delete the web address in the box displayed by either pressing the GREEN button on the remote control repeatedly, or by highlighting the CLEAR button on the onscreen keyboard.

7 - Type in the required web address on the onscreen keyboard.

8 - Once done, highlight the "Enter" button on the onscreen keyboard, and press the OK button on the remote control.

As a personal opinion, I found the whole web-browser experience via the TV rather difficult and cumbersome. Once you have set a few bookmarks, it does get easier. And you do get quicker doing everything via the remote control over time. I always remind myself that its a TV and not a computer.

Hope that helps you.

ilonasaule
Visitor

thanks it work for me