Join now - be part of our community!

Complaint - No Reply Received

profile.country.en_GB.title
macky267
Visitor

Complaint - No Reply Received

Hello,

Having bought a Sony TV two and a half years ago and after 18 months I started to experience a problem with the screen but I was advised by friends that this was caused by static. This was obviously not the problem and after further investigation it appears that there is a problem with the filter as it has degraded which has subsequently causes shadows on the screen. The fault has become progressively worse and as I have Sky HD the experience is ruined by this fault. This fault is a manufacturing error so I called Sony to advise that there was a problem and I was advised that I had to write a letter outlining my concerns. A letter was sent to the address provided by the customer service advisor and as of yet I have had no response. After continued efforts to resolve this matter I am unable to find the relevant person who is prepared to help me.

The only advice I have received is to take it to a repair centre to rectify the fault but I have discovered that this can often cost as much as a replacement TV!

Help!

0 REPLIES 0