Join now - be part of our community!

Daily Ring Tone Call on KDL-46EX723

SOLVED
AndyS007
Explorer

Daily Ring Tone Call on KDL-46EX723

My TV seems to start ring with an incoming call tine at 10:45 every day. I have disconnected from the network, it stills does it. I have removed all my widgets and it still does it. Any ideas what to do next?

Thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndyS007
Explorer

Hi, Tried that, complete factory reset. This morning at 10:45 chiming call started again. Then I thought could it be something connected to the TV. Lo and behold my Sonos Sound bar had an alarm, now removed!

Thanks for your help

Andy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This is probably the Skype app on the TV.  Try signing out of your account and see how it goes.

I would also suggest signing into your Skype account on a PC/Laptop and have a look at your account settings and see if anything is out of the ordinary.

Cheers

AndyS007
Explorer

Didn't work. I have tried the old 'power everything off and on' and see what happens.

It only does it in standby, as soon as I switch onto a channel it stops.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

It looks like a good ol'e factory reset is needed:

[Home] > Settings > System Settings > General Set-up > Factory Settings  (and follow on-screen instructions)

Cheers

AndyS007
Explorer

Hi, Tried that, complete factory reset. This morning at 10:45 chiming call started again. Then I thought could it be something connected to the TV. Lo and behold my Sonos Sound bar had an alarm, now removed!

Thanks for your help

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Glad you managed to figure out what it was - wasnt aware you had a Sonos Soundbar - didnt even know it had an alarm feature either :slight_smile:

Cheers