Join now - be part of our community!

Flixster App on Bravia - Login?

SOLVED
xybadog
Explorer

Flixster App on Bravia - Login?

Does anyone know how to login to a Flixster account on the Sony TV app?  I've opened the app but there doesn't appear to be any link to be able to login to my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I thought Id have another bash at this, since its been a while from last time.  Unfortunately it still has not changed.  You still cannot log in to Flixster from the TV app at all - even for the UltraViolet system.

I find this absolutely unbelievable to be honest.  And movie companies and associations have only themselves to blame for this.  I could go on and on over this, but best not too :slight_smile:

Also see Catmambo's answer : HERE

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I thought Id have another bash at this, since its been a while from last time.  Unfortunately it still has not changed.  You still cannot log in to Flixster from the TV app at all - even for the UltraViolet system.

I find this absolutely unbelievable to be honest.  And movie companies and associations have only themselves to blame for this.  I could go on and on over this, but best not too :slight_smile:

Also see Catmambo's answer : HERE

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Cheers

nadeems9
New

I am also disappointed that i can't login to my Flixster account, was planning to buy another Sony TV for my another room, but not anymore..unless they add it sooner...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This is not unique to Sony.  This is the same for all smart tv manufacturers.

Cheers

well, I know there is a link on the Flixster website where you can see a list of compatible Samsung devices

Anonymous
Not applicable

Things may have changed in regards to supported devices on other manufacturers TV since this thread was last active it 2014.